Fitball is a flexible ball of the enormous size (55-75 cm in the breadth) which is utilized for gymnastic movement and high impact exercise. ‘Fit’ means improvement and ‘ball’ means simply a circular matter, thus combining these two we can easily get the main aim of using Exercise ball. When it comes to kids, then Exercise ball for kids is highly important for them.
Should You Use Fitball For Your Kid!
Balance balls or fitball was developed in the 1960s to provide better physical therapy to the patients. However, this thing has been widely suggested by the doctors for the kids in present days owing to its effect and importance. Children having the sensory disorder are mainly treated with these balls that enhance their blood circulation and motor nerves.
Better motor nerves lead to better response and thus doctors are suggesting this thing for the children. Moreover, according to a study in 2003 by the American Journal of Occupation Therapy addressed that children with ADHD have improved word productivity and behavior. Besides this, fitball for kids worked like a charm to enhance their focus, reading and writing ability and their intelligence have increased to a significant level. Now you can find these fitball for kids in some health care industry and they are basically using these Exercise ball for their child patients to keep them healthy.
Advantage of Using Fitball
There are plenty of benefits that you can achieve using the fitball. If you are going to use fitball for the kid, then the number of benefits gets staggering high. Below are some outstanding benefits, that you can have using the fitball.
- It helps to achieve better blood circulation
- Sharpen the responses in case of children
- Motor nerves perform any action swiftly and quickly if your child is trained with it
- Children who use fitball have better text recognition and their speed of writing enhanced to a great extent
- Children suffering from ADHD have better word productivity using the this
- fitball for kids helps the child to enhance his or her physical balance
The basic thing that you need to understand about it is that this thing is highly beneficial for everyone. Be it a child or an elderly person; bounce balls are really helpful to enhance overall health.
When we do practices with a Exercise ball, effect of exercise is achieved by the majority of the body muscle. The round type of Exercise ball for kids permit doing exercise with greater sufficiency, and on account of its precariousness for the muscles, it helps to reduce the level of amino acids from the joints.
- Practically any activities which are done with bounce ball advance change of coordination of developments
- Thanks to the way that the body is stressed all, through all preparation there is a consuming of a greater number of calories in examination with execution of common static activities
- Subsequently, amid the Exercise ball tumbling, the enormous gathering of muscles to which due consideration, as a rule, is not paid is included.
Fitball – Making Your Child Fit
Numerous pediatricians take note of the upside of occupations by a fitball for babies. A favorable critical position of comparable occupations is the advancement of a vestibular system – a standout amongst the essential segments of occupations with babies. By methods for Exercise ball children can complete “passive” swimming, getting vestibular, visual and sensation motivations. Bounce ball for babies helps them to relax their stomach muscles that well influence digestion and absorption. Moreover, bouncy ball treatment enhances the capacity of the liver, bark of adrenal organs, kidneys and various vitals.
Above all, fitballs are extremely beneficial in helping kids to focus more at school. With fitballs, children can achieve their full potential in academics as well as help children overcome sensory processing disorders. In 2003, a study was published that concluded that students suffering from ADHD when regularly used fitballs, their behavior improved drastically.
How To Use The Fitball To Help Your Child Grow?
With several benefits of fitballs, every parent would be wondering how to make the most of this equipment. It is simple and easy to use and therefore, here are some places you can use it to reap the benefits:
- While doing homework: You can ask your kid to sit on a fitball while its homework time. His or her feet should be flat on the floor, knees bent at 90 degrees and hip-width apart. The posture should be tall with relaxed and down.
- During watching television or playing video games: A fitball is a good alternative to a lounge or a couch. The kid keeps a good posture unlike the slouched one on the couch. Also, make sure the distance of the ball is reasonable from the television set and clear the surrounding furniture to avoid injury in case the kid loses balance.
- 4-point stretch: This stretch enables a full body stretching of the kid and that helps in building a good posture. Have your kid to get on his or her hands and knees in a dog position on the floor and place the ball directly in front of the body. Then lower the hips towards heels and place arms on the top of the ball to stretch forward. Lower the head towards the floor at the same time.
- Limb extension exercises: When kids are in their growing age, their overall growth is the main concern for every parent. So, for that this is an easy and simple exercise. Have your kid lay on his stomach over the exercise ball with limbs touching the floor. Next, have the kid extend the right leg and the left arm while keeping the other two limbs resting lightly on the ground for support. Hold this position for 5-10 seconds and then reverse the position. Repeat the same for 10-15 times.
Now parents are using it for kids to make their child all-rounder. Through this way, they can also prevent some muscle pain and unwanted disease of their children.
Melissa Hamler, a professional blogger who loves to write on health blogs. I hope the above piece written by me about Fitball For Kids & How It Can Make Your Child All-Rounder will help the readers.