The Brazilian lemonade is actually made from lime and it is a perfect drink to take after a stressful sunny day. This creamy refreshing drink is quick and easy to make right in your kitchen, and the best part is this drink is made from things that are mostly found in the home.
Wondering why you should try this drink? Well, I think you should know its benefits to your health.
- It is highly rich in protein.
- The lime used helps to lower blood sugar.
- It also helps to rejuvenate the skin.
- It helps to prevent inflammation.
- It is rich in vitamin A as well as D and E.
What You Will Need To Get Started?
- 4-6 cups of cold water.
- 1 cup of sugar or less depending on how sweet you want it to be.
- 3 or 4 juicy limes.
- A half cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Ice cubes.
How To Prepare It?
Once you have the complete ingredients, then follow the steps below to make your own Brazilian lemonade at home.
- Pour the cold water into a blender, then add sugar to it.
- Wash and cut limes into smaller pieces and pour them into the blender.
- Switch on your blender and blend everything for about 5-10 minutes.
- Sieve or stain into a clean jug.
- Pour in the condensed milk and stir.
- Add ice cubes right before serving or put ice cubes in the glass cup and pour in your lemonade.
Have a taste of this drink, and you’ll never throw limes away anymore.