Do you want to get your article published on Healthable? Good News Krafty Sprouts is opening the doors for everyone who wishes to share a thing or two with the Healthable community.
All you have to do is follow the simple instructions listed below; we will be strict, and those who decided to be silly will be treated as such.
Note the following;
- Your article MUST BE 1K words and above and should be SEO optimized.
- You are allowed only 1 link in your author bio and its NOFOLLOWED.
- Articles when published belongs to Healthable (Krafty Sprouts) and you can’t used it anywhere without permission or linking back to the original post on Healthable.
- Your article will be published under the GUEST AUTHOR account controlled by our editors.
What to do?
- Write your article, it should be relevant to Healthable, check the long list of topic/category here.
- Add your author bio to your already written article and your link should be in your bio ONLY
- Add images if you want/have its not compulsory, give proper credit where needed.
- Now attach the .doc or .docx file to your email and send to email@example.com (ONLY SEND YOUR ARTICLE ATTACHED TO THE EMAIL)
- Please wait for at least 5 days before contacting us again about the status of your post.
For advertising and sponsored post, please contact us.
By sending and getting your article(s) published on Healthable means you agree to these terms and conditions.