Do you want to get your article published on Healthable? Good News Krafty Sprouts is opening the doors for everyone who wishes to share a thing or two with the Healthable community.
All you have to do is follow the simple instructions listed below; we will be strict and selective from now on.
Note the following;
- Your article MUST BE 1K words and above and should be extra ordinary and SEO optimized.
- You are allowed only 1 link in your author bio.
- Your link is NOFOLLOWED same as other links within the article
- Articles once published belongs to Krafty Sprouts and you can’t used it anywhere without permission or linking back to the original post on Healthable.
- Your article will be published under the GUEST AUTHOR account controlled by our editors.
What to do?
- Write your article, it should be relevant to Healthable, check the long list of topic/category here.
- Add your author bio to your already written article and your link should be in your bio ONLY
- Add images if you want/have its not compulsory, give proper credit as we do not want court case
- Now attach the .doc or .docx file to your email and send to email@example.com
- Please wait for atleast 5 days before contacting us again about the status of your post.
Note: MESSAGES WITHOUT ARTICLE(S) ATTACHMENT WILL BE DELETED.
If however you are interested in paid/sponsored post please email our business department at firstname.lastname@example.org for quotes.
By sending and getting your article(s) published on Healthable means you agree to these terms and conditions.
Krafty Sprouts will not be held responsible for your failures to read and understand a 300 words page.